Archive for the ‘ipv6’ tag
GeoNet concluded its activity with its Final Workshop that took place 29 January 2010 in INRIA’s premises in Paris, France. IPv6 GeoNetworking was presented together with its link with the related ITS development in CAR 2 CAR Communication Consortium, CVIS implementation and ETSI TC ITS standardization.
Moreover the functionalities of IPv6 GeoNetworking was shown in a real system including 3 cars, 2 road-side units and a control center. A (very simple) enhanced driver awareness application was demonstrated and numerous attendees could enjoy a ride to see the achievement.
The FP7-funded European project GeoNet designed, implemented, tested and pushed for standardization an IPv6 GeoNetworking architecture related to many other major initiatives like CAR 2 CAR Communication Consortium and CVIS.
- Thierry Ernst, Andras Kovacs, Wenhui Zhang: GeoNet Architecture and Specification
- Emilio Dávila González: About cooperative systems in Europe
- Wenhui Zhang: GeoNet Implementation and testing
- Thierry Ernst: Why IPv6 GeoNetworking is needed for ITS?
- GeoNet IPv6 GeoNetworking live demonstration
- Carlos J. Bernardos: GeoNet system design
- Arnaud de La Fortelle: Talking cars
- Hamid Menouar: GeoNet Use and dissemination
BroadBit launches IT and Telecommunications training courses in 2009!
These focused theoretical and hands-on courses are designed to give your development team and maintenance engineers the required competence for efficient work.
See here the detailed course catalogue.
For further enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASN.1 Training, GSM System Training, Introduction to iPhone programming, Mobile IPv6, PHP programming, SQL and Network programming with PHP, Understanding OSI layers, WCDMA Principles, Working with SQL