Brief course description and Objectives: ‘Working with SQL’ explains the concept of relational databases, and teaches students to work with SQL through practical examples and exercises.
At the end of the course students will be able to: define new databases and tables, create and update data entries, query data entries, manage user access rights.
This course is suitable for software programmers who will be working with SQL, and also for SQL database administrators.
2 days hands-on
1. Defining databases and tables
2. Table structure: data field types, key index, auto-indexing
3. Creating new data entries
4. Querying data entries
5. Updating existing data entries
6. Complex queries with the JOIN statement
7. Exporting and importing databases
8. User rights administration
Training equipment requirements
- Classroom with projector
- Each participant has training computer with internet access
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.